Saturday, December 1, 2007

#42-#45 (In Order)

#42 The Children of the Company by Kage Baker. Another good book in the series, this one reveals more details about things that are only mentioned in the earlier novels.

#43 Archangel Protocol by Lyda Morehouse. For some reason, I love books about the archangels and this one had an intriguing description. Unfortunately the book didn't live up to its promise - the angels were interesting but the main character seemed to flip-flop on her convictions as the story unfolded. It was annoying.

#44 Forever Odd by Dean Koontz. I liked the 1st one (on audiobook) so I got the 2nd and it's good, but not as good. We'll have to see what he does with the 3rd.

#45 His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik. I've had this one for awhile and I think I found out about it in EW. I really enjoyed the alternate history aspect and found the dragon endearing. I was glad to see there were more books in the series.

No comments: