Wednesday, January 2, 2008

#48-51 (More Catch Up)

I found an old post that wasn't published where I'd noted some books I'd read that I missed during the first catch up:

#48 Forever: A Novel by Pete Hamill. An excellant book that was hard to read at points but totally worth it.

#49 Madrox by Peter David. A graphic novel that I quite liked about a guy who can create duplicates of himself. My favorite aspect was the idea he sends the dupes out into the world to learn and experience things. Then when he absorbs the dupes back into himself, he has all of those skills and memories. That would be cool.

#50 The Atrocity Archives by Charles Stross. A nice combination of science and the supernatural. I truly hope such a place doesn't exist.

#51 Little Gods by Tim Pratt. A collection of short stories by a great writer. I think I would want to be the little god of the smell of snow; like aluminum to me.

No comments: