Tuesday, July 17, 2007

#24 & 25 The Book Of Night With Moon and To Visit The Queen

While in Pasadena one weekend, we stopped at a very nice used book shop. I don't remember the name, but it had a good selection and seemed friendly. The husband found 2 books for me that had cats on the covers. Sad but true, I usually like that kind of thing. Anyway, I just finished reading the books and I have to say I hope there will be a 3rd in the series.

Diane Duane's The Book Of Night With Moon and To Visit The Queen feature cats as the main characters. Not ordinary cats, though; these cats are wizards and they control the gates that allow any wizard to jump from one place to another. Sounds kind of stupid, but I liked them and I thank the husband for picking them out for me.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Book 3 is in progress here:

http://www.the-big-meow.com